Qualifications and Experience
- Although the average dentist in practice has had 4 years of formal dental training, Dr. Bodak completed 10 years of dental education in Europe, at McGill and at Penn.
- For 6 years, Dr. Bodak taught dentistry at Penn to other dentists…maybe yours!
- Dr. Bodak authored a textbook for dental professionals.
- Dr. Bodak has been practicing quality dentistry in Media, PA for 30 years.
- Dr. Bodak has multiple certifications and thousands of hours of continuing dental education training.
Caring Personal Attention
- You deserve relaxed personal attention. We respect your time, and we reserve a one-hour appointment time slot exclusively for you.
- Dr. Bodak provides ALL your dental care personally, from a gentle cleaning to braces to dental implants.
- Dr. Bodak emphasizes the Art and Science of dentistry to produce an aesthetic and functional result designed just for you.
Commitment to Excellence
- Dr. Bodak is an expert in a full range of gentle cosmetic, family and implant dental services and can address nearly all your individual dental needs.
- Dr. Bodak delivers outstanding, state-of-the-art dental care to each patient. “Good enough” is never good enough for him.
- Your comfort and satisfaction is our Highest Priority.
“Good enough” is never an option.
Superior quality dentistry is our one and only level of care.
- Rated a Top Dentist by the Consumer’s Research Council of America
- ADA Life Member
- International Association for Orthodontics, Sustaining Member
- American Board of Oral Medicine, one of only 420 dentists to have achieved that recognition.
- American Academy of Oral Medicine, Lifetime Member.
- United States Dental Institute, Certificate in Orthodontics/Orthopedics, Lifetime Membership
- Bicon Institute for Dental Implants, Certificate in Advanced Surgical Dental Implant Procedures